A Love For Life residential assisted living homes promote independent living for seniors in a home-style environment with a focus on independence, respect, dignity, privacy, and safety.
We foster the expectation for exceptional care to our resident family members at all times.
We recognize that our staff is pivotal in the care of our resident family members. We support, respect, and foster the long-term success of our employees.
We integrate our resident family members, our staff, our volunteer staff, and our extended families into our homes in the spirit of love, laughter, and life.
Our story thus far
We’re pleased to announce our Six Year Mile Marker! We have had the privilege and honor, of taking care of senior citizens. We’ve had the opportunity to hire some excellent professional staff and our lives have been blessed by some wonderful residents.
Highlights we’d like to share with you:
- Nearly 100% occupancy
- The happiness quotient is extremely high with residents, resident’s families and our staff!
- A weekly activity program with all residents invited to participate
- On call medical services with in-home access to physicians, portable X-Ray and laboratory services
- We provide above average staffing ratios at all times. Our residents expect the best and that is what we aim to deliver
- Every year we are inspected by various regulatory bodies. Quarterly pharmacy inspections, bi-annual Environmental Health inspections and unannounced NM Department of Health inspections. We are proud to announce that we passed all inspections with flying colors with no violations!
- Our team is professional, trained to the highest standards, stable and happy at what they do. They are the standard bearers for our spirit of love, life and laughter!
- We deploy best working practices to serve our residents. We utilize state of the art technology and advanced processes to increase efficiency and minimize risk of medication error. We use the QuickMar Electronic Health Record for safe and efficient medication administration assistance.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) and the Dispel medication dispensation system have both added significant efficiency, enabling staff to devote more time for resident care
- We added a secure door access to decrease the risk of resident elopement
- We have seen increased referrals by local physicians, home health care professionals, hospice agencies and word of mouth. In the years we have been operating as a residential assisted living home it’s beyond our wildest dreams to not only be accepted, but be supported and recommended by the local professional health care community. We must be doing something right!
- Last but not least, our proudest achievement so far, we have built our second home – A Love For Life Alcazar
- And we also have a gourmet chef manning the Alcazar kitchen preparing fine, high quality, high nutrition food
For more information please call Roann on (505) 884-3912 or send us a message. We would be delighted to talk to you and welcome the privilege of having you or your loved ones join us as a resident.